What is the state minimum wage?
What do I need to know about state withholding tax?
- Income earned within Arizona is subject to withholding tax for both residents and non-residents
- Certain employment is excluded from withholding. Click here for details.
- New employers are required to register for a withholding account.
- Click here to register online.
- To register via mail complete form JT-1.
What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?
- A-4 – Employee’s Arizona Withholding Election
- WECM – Annual withholding tax exemption certificate for military spouse
What do I need to know about unemployment tax?
How do I report new hires to the state?
- Report new hires online
- Arizona New Hire Reporting Center
PO Box 142901
Austin TX 78714
Fax: (888) 282-0502
Phone: (888) 282-2064
How do I submit Child Support payments?
- Support Payment Clearinghouse
P.O. Box 52107
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2107
- Overnight Express Payments
Arizona Department of Economic Security
DCSS – State Disbursement Unit
1789 W. Jefferson, Mail Drop 7214
Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Phone: 1-800-882-4151
- Child Support Payment Information
Get A Quote For Arizona Payroll Services