What is the state minimum wage?
- $12.32/hour (The minimum wage for tipped employees $8.98/per hour)
What do I need to know about state withholding tax?
- All income earned by Colorado residents is subject to Colorado withholding tax.
- Residents can claim a credit for taxes paid to another state to avoid double taxation.
- Income earned by non-residents will be taxed in Colorado if it is Colorado-sourced income and is included in their modified federal adjusted gross income.
- New employers are required to register for a withholding account. Click here to register.
What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?
- N/A – no state-specific form required
What do I need to know about unemployment tax?
- 2020 Taxable Wage Base – $13,600
- 2020 New Employer UI Rate – Industry Rated
- With few exceptions, new employers are required to register for an unemployment tax account. Click here to register online.
How do I report new hires to the state?
- Report new hires online
- Fax or Mail New Hire Form
- Colorado State Directory of New Hires
- PO BOX 2920
- Denver, CO 80201-2920
- Phone: 1-800-696-1468
- Email: CDHS_FSREmployerServices@state.co.us
How do I submit Child Support payments?
- Colorado Office of Economic Security
Division of Child Support Services
P.O. Box 2171
Denver, CO 80201-2171
- Phone: (800) 374-6558
- Email: CDHS_FSRCustomerService@state.co.us
- Child Support Payment Information
Arkansas Tax Forms & Publications
Get A Quote For Colorado Payroll Services