What is the state minimum wage?
- The state minimum wage is $5.15 per hour, so the $7.25 federal minimum wage applies
What do I need to know about state withholding tax?
- Income earned within Georgia is subject to withholding tax for both residents and non-residents of Georgia.
- Georgia residents are taxed on all income regardless of the source.
- New employers are required to register for a withholding account. Click here to register.
What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?
- Form G-4 – Employee’s withholding allowance certificate
What do I need to know about unemployment tax?
- 2022 Taxable Wage Base – $9,500
- 2022 New Employer UI Rate – 2.7%
- With few exceptions, new employers are required to register for an unemployment tax account. Click here to register.
How do I report new hires to the state?
- Report new hires online
- Georgia New Hire Reporting Center
P.O. Box 3068
Trenton, NJ 08619
- Fax (888) 541-0521
- Phone (888) 541-0469
How do I submit Child Support payments?
- Division of Child Support Services
1327 3rd Ave.
Columbus, GA 31902
Phone: (844) 694-2347
Get A Quote For Georgia Payroll Services