What is the state minimum wage?
What do I need to know about state withholding tax?
- Income earned within Hawaii is subject to withholding tax for both residents and non-residents
- Income earned by Hawaii residents outside of Hawaii is subject to withholding tax if:
- The services are performed by an employee whose regular place of employment for services for the employer is in the State; OR
- The wages are paid out of an office in the State or a field office of an employer whose head office is in the State.
- New employers are required to register for a withholding account. Click here to register.
What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?
- HW-4 – Employee’s withholding allowance certificate
What do I need to know about unemployment tax?
- 2022 Taxable Wage Base – $51,600
- 2022 New Employer UI Rate – 3%
- With few exceptions, new employers are required to register for an unemployment tax account. Click here to register.
How do I report new hires to the state?
How do I submit Child Support payments?
- Child Support Payment Options
- Child Support Enforcement Agency
Statewide Disbursement Branch
P.O. Box 1860
Honolulu, Hawaii 96805-1860
- Phone: (808) 692-8265
- Email: email@example.com
Get A Quote For Hawaii Payroll Services