What is the state minimum wage?
What do I need to know about state withholding tax?
- Income earned within Oklahoma is subject to withholding tax for both residents and non-residents
- Income earned by Oklahoma residents outside of Oklahoma is subject to that jurisdiction’s withholding tax (if applicable); if no withholding tax exists in that jurisdiction the income is subject to OK withholding
- New employers are required to register for a withholding account. Click here to register.
What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?
- OK W-4 – Employee’s withholding allowance certificate
- OW-9-MSE – Annual withholding tax exemption certification for military spouse
What do I need to know about unemployment tax?
How do I report new hires to the state?
- Report new hires online
- Oklahoma New Hire Reporting Center PO Box 52004 Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2004
- Fax: (405) 557-5350
- Phone: (866) 553-2368
How do I submit Child Support payments?
Get A Quote For Oklahoma Payroll Services