What is the state minimum wage?
What do I need to know about state withholding tax?
- Wisconsin taxes all income earned by residents, and income earned in Wisconsin for nonresidents.
- Wisconsin has reciprocity agreements with Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan – residents of these states are not required to pay Wisconsin income tax.
- New employers are required to register for a withholding account. Click here to register online or click here to complete a paper application.
- Withholding Tax FAQs
What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?
- WT-4 – Employee’s Wisconsin Withholding Exemption Certificate
- W-220 – Nonresident Employee’s Withholding Reciprocity Declaration
What do I need to know about unemployment tax?
- 2020 Taxable Wage Base – 14,000
- 2020 New Employer UI Rate – 3.05%
- With few exceptions, new employers are required to register for an unemployment tax account. Click here to register.
How do I report new hires to the state?
How do I submit Child Support payments?
Get A Quote For Wisconsin Payroll Services